2009-05-31

Confused......

Nothing special today, AGAIN.

Did something go wrong?
Actually, should this relationship begin?
I just know him a few days,
and,
I don't know so much about him.
I think I'm not so urgent to be in a relationship.
I don't want to hurt or to be hurt again,
I know this kind of relationship cannot last long,
but,
I don't really know how to reject,
I like him,
but is it really a good decision to start a relationship,
in this situation?
I guess, most of you may not agree with a "YES".

Mostly,
for internet-known lover,
I will hide my feelings and,
thought because I'm afraid everything is not going truly.
Though I'm a boy,
I'm just an ordinary guy okay?

Sometimes,
I want to be normal again,
love with a girl,
no more gay, no more bisexual,
just a straight,
Don't need to hide.
Wait......
Why not?
I was straight!
What makes me being like this?
ahm......
Let it go, I don't want to memorize the scary scene I had.
Nardo
31/05/2009
Last Day of May

1 comment:

Cyril said...

好沉重……